Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ETSY!

So why is it that when school starts I finally get the fire lit underneath me to get all these things done. Start the blog, start an etsy store, full time in school. I guess they all go hand in hand, it's the fear of the unknown that gets me the most. Anyway, so I made these fun embellishments and was really bummed thinking they would only have "one life" so my brain started pondering what about magnets on them?! WOW, you have never seen such a huge light bulb. I have made about 25 magnets since starting them, lots of cards to make but I put a few online. Some of them are for family and friends and I can't bear to part with them but it's been so much fun. Check out the store...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lindseybanner

I just love Valentines day and all the mushy-gushy stuff that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment