Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prepping for Valentines Day

So what do you get when you mix paint, stamps, alcohol ink, glitter, micro beads, aluminum tape, chipboard and diamond glaze? Cute little embellishments for Valentines cards. Some of them have magnets on the back so they can be saved as a goofy little trinket.



Some of my other little projects this week are just for fun and laughs.



This is my take on this great metal signage I saw in Hereford. I wish I could create it as I saw it but unfourtanetly I am not a metal worker ( but I sure would love to know how!)



This was really just for laughs, I love these tags with the women on them. I have been reading Tim Holtz blog ( my favorite graphic designer )avidly and wanted to try a few things and this is what I came up with without going and buying anything.



I made this for Marcus, just goofy, something to pass the time at work. He really liked it, unfourtanetly the kitten thinks he can just knock it off the shelf when he feels so inclined. Lovely.

Since school doesn't start until next Tuesday I have put a lot of time in at my desk. I clean it one day and the next day it looks like a bomb went off but at least I am enjoying myself right?

No comments:

Post a Comment