Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Decorations...

So I have the fall decorating bug. Even though it's 100 degrees outside. I pulled out some scrap fabric and came up with this little number. I shredded and shredded fabric, made a wire loop and put on my favorite tv show and tied knot after knot. So once I got it done I loved it but realized it needed some "jewelry" I dug through a box of wood cut outs, found a pumpkin-jazzed up the pumpkin and VOILA!!



I consider this project a free project because I have owned the supplies used to make this for over 3 years... that qualifies in my book. So my free little door wreath, I was thinking about selling it in my etsy store but I think it's just too cute. I heart it.



I love the pumpkin, I painted it, embossed it and used distress inks. I added the curly-que with some copper wire and a paint brush to get the shape right. I made 2 other wreaths, I may sell those. The colors are way more Halloween-ie.

1 comment: