Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Studio Unearthing




So this is the semi-before picture of my desk this morning. To be honest is was worse... scary I know. So I always have these grandiose ideas to do before and after pictures but never get around to it. So here it is before and after of my studio. The cable was out due to the rain the majority of the day....fascinating how much you can get done without the tube as a distraction!! This is my studio on a typical day. ( Disclaimer: My home does not look like this, just my studio)

After about 7 hours I finally got it to look like this!!

So another little project I did about 2 months ago I made sure to take a close up of. I have had this desk since like 2004 and always had plans to do something "neat" to it. It only took me 6 years, countless ideas to finally do something to it. I had some left over spray paint from another project I will share eventually. Went after it and then spent the rest of the evening creating patterns and filling them in. I am pleased at the way it looks, I think it's a lot of fun. This desk has a top over it and I had to paint it in place so that was tricky. But VOILA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment